- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half (I used the organic free range chicken breast tenders from Trader Joe’s)
- 8.5oz jar of julliane cut sun dried tomatoes
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375. Place the chicken breasts in a large glass baking dish. Sprinkle with the dry spices and mix well. Sprinkle the sliced garlic on top and spread the sun dried tomatoes and the olive oil that it’s in the jar over the entire dish. Seal tightly with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the tin foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Original recipe: http://everydaypaleo.com/sun-dried-tomato-chicken-bake/